Friday, April 28, 2006

I should be a poet

I am pulling an all-nighter because I overslept today (well, yesterday). This should give me time to catch up on some things and gather some random inspirations from the roaming muses, who probably thought they were free from inspiration-hungry day people.

Anyway, I was taking a break and I decided to take some quizzes. (I love taking fun quizzes.) There was a quiz about what kind of writer I should be, and I, naturally, wanted to know. Below is the result:



You Should Be A Poet
You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

What Type of Writer Should You Be?



Well, it's nice to know that my head is in the right place.
If you haven't done so already, check out some of my poems on my web page.




Technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home