Monday, October 01, 2007

Independence Day Wishes!

Happy Independence Day, Nigeria!!

Against most hope and indications, I wish you a new uncorrupted beginning. I wish you good social and economic health, but if you must be sick, then develop an autoimmune disorder that automatically disarms long-throated, disloyal and unfit leaders and inflicts them with painful and papular rash that marks them so that they can recognize their unfaithfulness to you.

I wish you independence from all who hold you down and restrict you to the ground, when you are destined to soar.

I wish you perseverance in healing the wounds of old and in fighting against new ones.

I wish you the patience and hope needed to see that day when you will be free at last, free from all that ails you.

I wish you to be the nation you were meant to be...mighty and proud.




Technorati tags: