Monday, September 25, 2006

A quickie

Hello, all.

I just noticed that it has been almost a month since I posted. Many times I have thought about posting, and I have missed being able to make my hand dance on the keyboard as I indulge myself in an analysis of whatever might be on my mind. However, it is exam period (following a hectic month), and my mind has been singularly occupied with my classes and exams. Thankfully (because I need a break), my last exam is on Wednesday, so definitely expect the last installment about "good books" before the end of the week. Also, after my exams, I am going to be reading Becoming Abigail, by Chris Abani. So, expect some commentary on this book, which I suspect will be good and will provoke a written response from me.

I am looking forward to being able to sleep for six to eight hours, dine with friends, and call people.




technorati tag:

3 Comments:

At 26/9/06 10:08 PM, Blogger Lotus Reads said...

Rosemary, I was ecstatic to see a post from you! I can't wait to reaed your observations on Abani's "Becoming Abigail"; his earlier book "Graceland" was terrific, too, or so I am told. I also look forward to reading your post on "How To Read A Good Book".

The best of luck with Wednesday's exam and "see" you back here soon!

 
At 29/9/06 9:02 AM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hello Rose,
(after a long time)
It was very nice of you to drop by my blog & say those nice things.
Thank you.
So its back to some relaxation and pleasure after all your exams.
Have fun!
I shall be back to check your posts to see if you have anything new on and look forward to reading your views and commentary.
much love

 
At 1/10/06 5:49 PM, Blogger Rosemary Esehagu said...

Hello, Lotus and Susan. Thanks for your comments.

Lotus, thanks for your well wishes. My exams went well. Also, I'll be sure to let you know my thoughts on Abani's novella.

Susan, yes, it has been a while. How are you doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home